Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello...

I'm Lucy, some of you may know me from the blog SkillCycle. I decided I needed a more 'personal' outlet. One of the many reasons I don't post very often on SkillCycle is that I often worry that my posts are not relevant enough for that forum - many posts end up deleted. I needed somewhere to post most generally about my life and my thoughts. This is it...I'll try to post here more regularly. There's no real theme, although most of my posts will probably be about my attempts to find a balance between wanting to run away and live on a farm and wanting to be a good scientist and have a career. I hope, at the very least I can use this as an outlet...a digital cup of tea with myself. If others read it or find anything useful, all the better. So. I shall begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment