Friday, March 30, 2012

Op shopping!

I love op shopping (or thrifting). Have loved it ever since I was little. We rarely ever had new things as children, it was partly out of necessity but mostly because mum appreciated that you could get better quality clothes second hand than the sort of stuff we could afford to buy new. She also loved the hunt. And passed that love onto me and my sisters.


My mate Mel and I are going to have a stall at the very popular Suitcase Rummage tomorrow so I used it as an excuse for some last minute op shopping and I drove over to a new (to me) op shop this morning. I was so excited to spot this beautiful teapot...I've been looking for a small yellow teapot for years and never found the right one, until today! It's just the right size for two cups of tea. 

I also found some beautiful handmade aprons which I'll sell tomorrow. It amazes me that anything so beautiful was ever used to wipe your hands on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment