Monday, June 18, 2012

Guest posting excitement

I was recently invited to do a guest post for one of my favourite blogs, Oliver and Abraham's while McKenzie was off getting married and enjoying post-wedding bliss with her husband Jamie. I was so excited when she asked me. But then panic set in. What would I write? It's one thing writing for your own blog (with your own very small set of followers), it's another thing entirely to write for a 'famous' blog like McKenzie's! 


I managed to put something together, with a few of my favourite pictures and emailed it through. And then it appeared! Have a look!




Thanks McKenzie, and big congratulations to you and Jamie. May you have a life filled with joy and love!

2 comments:

  1. ha! I just saw this. I think it's funny that you consider my blog "famous." I'm so happy with what you wrote and your photos were stunning. I'm also so happy that asking you made you happy! Thank you again. It was just as much fun for me I think as it was for you guest bloggers. Getting those emails in was so exciting!

    ReplyDelete